Stanford University Press is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to handle day-to-day oversight of our direct mail, email, and advertising efforts. This position is Work From Home until we can safely return to our offices in Redwood City, CA.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has 1-3 years experience creating superior marketing collateral and email campaigns that yield demonstrable results
• Has strong organizational skills
• Is very detailed oriented
• Can coordinate expertly with internal and external stakeholders
• Has some basic design skills (InDesign and Photoshop)
• Can handle light budgeting duties
This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
For more information and to apply to the position, click here.
Stanford University Press is seeking an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing assistant with a love of smart books. This entry-level position is perfect for a book lover looking to get into publishing, or an early-career person wanting to gain experience with a wide variety of sales and marketing activities. This position reports to the Sales and Exhibits Manager. This position will initially be remote, then work from the SUP office in Redwood City when on-site work becomes possible. Please include a cover letter expressing your interest in SUP and publishing.
To apply please submit a resume, cover letter and application form here.